By completing this form and joining Shropshire Shufflers you are agreeing to the following:
1. You have read and agree to abide by the Shropshire Shufflers Code of Conduct.
2. You will not hold any Club Coach or the Club liable for any loss, injury, illness or damage that may occur from your membership and you declare that you are an amateur as defined by UK Atletics rules.
3. The personal data you submit can be used by the Shropshire Shufflers for legitimate interests to administer your club membership, club competitions, communicate club notifications or be used by the Shropshire Shufflers for any other club legimate interests deemed appropriate by the Shropshire Shufflers Club Committee.
4. To share your basic details (name, address, email and DOB) with EA (England Athletics) for the purposes of processing your EA licence. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about the continuing privacy of your personal data when shared with EA.
5. Not to wear any headphones during any club arranged training activities.
6. To always wear either light coloured or reflective clothing during winter months (to be safe and be seen).