Attingham Park Relays 2017
The very popular Attingham Park relays has had yet another superb year and thanks to all runners, marshals & supporters.
The results are out and here's the link to check your teams times & places - http://www.stuweb.co.uk/live/race.shtml#2528-5160
All feedback welcome, please contact the event organiser via the following email account:
Next years event date - tbc
It is a relay race for teams of three runners, each of whom will have to run a two mile loop (with chip timing) around the beautiful grounds of Attingham Park. When you have finished, refreshments will available.
- Start time - 19:30
- Race location - Attingham Park
Entries and Awards in various categories
- Men's team
- Women's team
- Fastest Junior Male
- Mixed gender team
- Community team
- Mixed Junior team
- Fastest Male
- Fastest Female
- Fastest Junior Female
- Plus SPOT PRIZES too
- Teams can only be eligible for one category
- All runners must be aged 15 or over on race day
- Runners are not permitted to complete more than one leg or enter in more than one team
- Changes to teams or running order are permitted online . However all team registrations and changes must be submitted before 7pm on race day
- Running order must be as kept accurate on the night as chipped numbers will be registered to individuals, not teams
- All athletes aged 17 and under on the day of the race are considered "Juniors" for team and award purposes
- Mixed teams may consist of either 1 male and 2 female runners or 2 male and 1 female runner
- All runners in a Mixed Junior team must be aged 17 and under on the day
- Junior runners may run in senior teams
- Community teams may consist of members from the same place of work, non-running club, family or friends, but must not contain more than one affiliated runner or member of a running/athletic club. Mixed gender teams are permitted. IMPORTANT: when entering a community team please put COMMUNITY in front of your team name.
- If one or more of your team is unaffiliated you must enter the whole team as unaffiliated.